It is our goal at Shawna Omid D.D.S. to help you enjoy the benefits of good dental health for the rest of your life. Dr. Omid has always been known for her gentleness and quest for excellence as well as keeping up with the latest in technology. We are also proud of our highly trained staff. Each one has been handpicked for their ability to serve you. We strive for quality care and personalize each individual’s dental need.
Great Dentist…. friendly and lovely Staff. I highly recommend Dr. Shawna Omid.
Dr. Omid is one of the best dentists I have ever been too. She is always caring and considerate and goes out of her way to help her patients. She always spends a lot of time with each patient and is never too busy to spend extra time if necessary. All around she is the best dentist I have ever been to.
My family has been going to Dr. Omid for 8 years. While I could write a gushing review, I see that there are already a couple of those here, so I will give specific reasons why we won’t go to another dentist:
1. I’m a difficult patient – I am EXTREMELY dental phobic. Dr. Omid goes out of her way to make me comfortable, and put my fears to rest. If that means a little more novocaine, or a few more minutes to wait for it to work, so be it. She is gentle, understanding, and I have never sensed impatience from her. She really seems to want me to be comfortable before anything.
2. She doesn’t do unnecessary work. There have been several instances where I inquired about having work done, and her response was no, she didn’t want to do uneeded treatment.
3. However, she’s thorough, and she’s a perfectionist. She’s not in a hurry, and she takes her time to get the work done right. She seems to take a lot of pride in that.
4. Her staff is extremely friendly and personable. They get to know you and go out of their way to make my kids and I feel welcome.
5. The office is pretty, and I don’t mind being there, even though I hate going to the dentist.
I have a lifetime of experiences with other dentists: from the high end ones who have a list of recommendations after a few minutes of examining me, and then wisk me away into a little office with the business manager to discuss a finance plan, to the institutional HMO operation, where I felt like I was wasting the dentist’s time, and was left wondering if I really did just get what I paid for. I’m very happy here, I trust her with my family, and recommend my friends to her too.
I found this dental office after several weeks of searching for a new dentist. I was a little hesitant at first, but made the appointment for a new patient consultation. I saw Dr. Omid 6 days after making the appointment, and I must say I loved everything about her & her office staff.
Claudia was very welcoming, as was Dr. Omid.
After 40 mins of xrays, pictures, and a check-up, Dr. Omid explained some work that I needed to get me back on track (2 cavities). She had one of her office staff come in after her to go over an itemized statement & charges, and after I was set up for a f/u appointment the following week. My last dentist tried to scam me into having $4000 worth of work done & was reluctant to give me an itemized statement after I had asked! I’m so happy I didn’t allow them to do any work on me.
I will definitely be making Dr. Omid my permanent dentist.
I love this place…friendly staff and beautiful office. I will be def. making her my regular dentist.